A Massachusetts district court has issued a criminal complaint against actor Kevin Spacey for allegedly sexually assaulting an 18-year-old.
Michael O’Keefe, the Cape and Islands district attorney in Massachusetts confirmed yesterday that Spacey will appear on January 7 at Nantucket District Court.
On December 20, 2018 following a public show cause hearing at Nantucket District Court, Clerk Magistrate Brian Kearney issued a criminal complaint of indecent assault and battery against Kevin S. Fowler, also known as Kevin Spacey,’ read a release from the district attorney’s office.
The criminal charges stem from former Boston news anchor Heather Unruh’s accusation last year that Spacey had assaulted her son.
The incident is alleged to have occurred on or about July 7, 2016 at a local restaurant.
Heather Unruh, said last year that Spacey repeatedly stuck his hand down the pants of her 18-year-old son. The boy was eventually able to get away when a woman walked over to him while the actor was in the bathroom and said: ‘Run!’
At the time, Spacey was trying to convince the boy to join him at a party said Unruh, who now hopes to find the mystery woman who she believes saved her son from a far worse fate.
When the boy eventually got to his grandmother’s home, he told his younger sister what had happened and then called his mother.
At the same time as the charge was announced, Spacey released a bizarre video on Monday suggesting that he was preparing to make a comeback.
Multiple men have come forward with accusations of sexual assault and harassment against Spacey since October 2017, prompting Netflix to cut ties with and drop the actor from its political drama House of Cards.
Kevin Spacey on Monday posted a bizarre ‘House of Cards’ styled video captioned ‘Let me be frank’. Watch the video below