‘We’re still hurting’. Family turns down proposal for public birthday celebration of Nipsey Hussle

Share to friends
  • 1
    Share

The family of the slain rapper, Nipsey Hussle, has turned down a proposal for public birthday celebration of their son, TMZ reported.

‘We are still hurting. The wounds are just too fresh’, the family reportedly said.

August 15, 2019 would have been the 34th birthday of the late rapper.

Sources close to the family told TMZ there will be no city-wide celebration in Los Angeles, even though fans are begging for one.

Instead of a public ceremony, the family plans to get together in a private ceremony on August 15 to remember their lost loved son.

The Los Angeles Police Department is reportedly anticipating the possibility of chaos at the late rapper’s Marathon Clothing store. Hence, fans who try to visit the shop in his honor will be greeted by a large police presence and extra barricades.

Sources told TMZ last month that police will also be monitoring all areas around Nipsey’s Marathon Clothing store where he was assassinated on March 31.

Earlier this month, the late rapper’s baby mama, Lauren London, announced via Instagram that the clothing store will be shut down until further notice to allow for the construction of a tower in tribute to the late rapper.

View this post on Instagram

🏁

A post shared by Lauren London (@laurenlondon) on

Read more about Nipsey Hussle through this link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here