Massachusetts man dies after eating bags of black licorice

Share to friends

A Massachusetts construction worker’s love of black licorice has caused his untimely death. Eating a bag and a half every day for a few weeks threw his nutrients out of whack and caused his heart to stop, doctors reported Wednesday.

The 54-year-old man lost consciousness inside a fast-food restaurant, according to the report. Emergency responders did CPR and he was revived and taken to a hospital, but he died the next day. Read on through this link

Massachusetts man dies after eating bags of black licorice

READ ALSO  Chief of staff to Nigerian president, Abba Kyari, dies from coronavirus after returning from Germany

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

9 + fifteen =